- Free-range chicken, mixed mince meat
- Leeks, celery, carrot, onion
- Bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper
- Mushrooms, parsley, lemon
- Nibbles, vol-au-vent sauce
Clean and cook the leeks, celery, onion and carrots. Season with some thyme, a bay leaf, salt and pepper. Add the chicken and cook on a low heat. Carve the meat from the chicken and remove all bones and skin. Make croquettes from the mince meat, cut the cleaned mushrooms into pieces and cook in the stock. Mix a little stock with the vol-au-vent sauce and add the juice of half a lemon. Put this mixture in a flaky pastry vol-au-vent and garnish with a sprig of parsley.