Italian meat loaf
- Mixed mince meat, smoked bacon
- Garlic, salt and pepper, sundried tomatoes
- Basil, shallots, herbes de Provence
- Mozzarella, egg, breadcrumbs
- Provençale sauce / Tzigana sauce
Mix the mince meat with the egg, breadcrumbs, sundried tomatoes and finely chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper. Flatten the minced meat, cover with slices of mozzarella and fold into the shape of a bread roll, then cover with a few overlapping slices of smoked bacon. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes (at 170° C).